When tenants complain about rooms that are too hot or you notice that your energy costs are trending skyward, 3M Window Films can help improve commercial windows by helping increase tenant comfort, conserve energy and even increase safety and security. 3M commercial window films offer enhanced protection from accidents, natural disasters, break and entry, bomb blasts and flying glass fragments. They could also simply help upgrade your glass to code.
3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. Today, millions of square feet of 3M Window Film have been installed all around the world. Upgrade your building with 3M Window Film, and you’ll be reaping the rewards for years to come.
We’re ready to help you find the right solution to improve commercial windows in your facility.
Are your energy costs going through the roof? 3M Window Films can significantly reduce the amount of heat coming through your windows to help lower utility costs. Your tenants get a more comfortable environment, and you get increased energy savings.
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Save more money, no matter which climate zone you are in
- Use toward potential LEED credits
Help keep your tenants comfortable, and you’ll keep them for the long run. 3M Window Films can significantly increase the comfort level of your building by virtually eliminating hot spots and cold spots, reducing glare and increasing safety without changing its aesthetics.
- Reject heat and reduce hot spots
- Reduce annoying glare
- Increase insulation and reduce cold spots
Accidents and natural disasters can wreak havoc on your building operations, but you can be better prepared to cope with the aftermath. 3M Window Film can help hold broken glass together, preventing flying glass shards, the leading cause of injuries and fatalities.
- Engineered to protect people and property
- Reduce damage and loss of data
- Lessen business disruptions
Your tenants want to know they’re in a secure building, and you want to protect your data and merchandise. 3M Window Films can help protect people and property from outside threats like forced entry, vandalism and even bomb blasts.
- Makes forced entry more difficult — can help to deter intruders for up to 2 minutes
- Helps mitigate loss of assets
- Reduces business disruptions
Enhance Décor/ Privacy
Give your tenants custom and elegant interiors that provide enhanced privacy without sacrificing natural light. 3M Glass Finishes let you define spaces without confining them.
- Get expensive looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
Brighten your building’s interior and brighten your chances of landing a long-term tenant. 3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film uses micro-replication technology to cast light as far as 40 feet (12 meters) from the window.
- Redirect light up onto the ceiling
- Flood deep rooms with natural light
- Reduce the need for electric lighting
If you are interested in leaning more about how 3M Window Films improve commercial windows, contact us today. Please give us a call at (803)-714-0935 or email us at Contact@MrTintInc.com to receive a free, no obligation assessment of your particular application.